Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bertha Mason: My Horoscope

Fellow readers, I have pasted my horoscope below. I read it in the new issue of Victorian Gossip, and I am greatly concerned . It says that my future is dark--what does that mean? Is something terrible going to happen to me or my despicable husband? He would deserve it, so I am not too worried about him. Also, I have done nothing wrong. The incident involving the small blaze in my husband's room was just meant to scare him, not to hurt him. But if I hear anything else about Jane, I may do something irresponsible.


Aries
(March 21-April 19)
(element: fire)

Your future is very dark, ominous, and scorching. You tend to hold grudges and act on impulse. When faced with a difficult situation, take a deep breath and don't do anything crazy or irrational. You may face a life or death situation--do not be afraid. Try to make good decisions in the next few weeks.

No comments: