Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Chitchat Rumor,

I don't know where you get your information but I feel like nothing in my life is personal anymore. This magazine has ruined me and continues to depict the horrible events of my past. I wish in some way that I could change the past, but I can't so stop punishing me for it. I have lost everything including my home, sight, dignity, and most importantly Jane. I still believe she will come back to me someday because I know she still feels the love in her heart as I do. I saw the picture of me Victorian Gossip published on page 35, now not only do I have to watch my back every time I go out in public but also in the privacy of my own home. I sat in the park yesterday only to be interupted by a woman wanting me to sign the magazine with the picture of me eating my dinner. I was told I was holding my fork the wrong way but I certainly don't remember that. I can't believe people pay for my aggony, I will pay them to take it off my hands. I assure you that you have not heard the last of me. Rochester

No comments: