Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Letter to my Admirers:

"Reader, I married him".  Edward and I have found our way back into each others lives through Victorian Gossip.  When I read Rochester's confessions and apologies in the magazine, I realized that only a real man would divulge his darkest secrets in a tabloid magazine.  I was able to see how much Edward truly cared for me and wanted me to be his wife. 

Edward and I are very happy and want our public to know that we were able to talk out our differences and concerns about his prior marriage and Bertha's recent suicide.  It is truly a tragic end for poor Bertha.  

"My Edward and I, then, are happy: and the more so, because those we most love are happy likewise".  Edward and I would like to thank Victorian Gossip for restoring our relationship.  To you, we are forever grateful.  

No comments: