Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Victorian Gossip...

So I took the quiz and it turns out I am an expert queen gossip because no one knows my situation better than I do. I can't believe people actually read this, it is appalling.

My beloved Jane, the pictures you submitted were beautiful. They took my breath away, the wonderful memories of us together by the fireplace and in the garden. I wish moments like this were not ripped away from us. I know you still blame me for all that has happened but I know we can work through this. I know you still love me as much as I love you. Look at these pictures and think about the new memories we could build on if you would just forgive me. Bertha is no longer in the picture and never really was for me anyways. The danger she put you in is unforgetable but know I will never let her hurt you. She is nothing to me and never was, we never shared the connection that you and I shared. Victorian Gossip should not be the only way I am allowed into your inner thoughts, not after all we have shared and been through. We owe each other more than this. Please Jane come back to me and mend my broken heart.
Rochester

No comments: