Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good News..

It is great to hear that most of the parties involved have responded positively to the last note I included in the previous issue. It sounds as though Rochester is happy and content with the restoration of his marriage. As for both women involved, I hope that they can resolve whatever conflict they may still have with each other. Moreover, I feel as though I have turned into a neutral party and everyone at Victorian Gossip only wants the best for all of these individuals. I have turned into a marriage therapist rather than an editor of a famous gossip magazine, and with that I am turning a new leaf. I am happy that myself and my staff could have been there and were able to hear out each of the parties included in this controversy however, with the new year quickly approaching it is mandatory that we don't let situations like this take over our articles and inbox of letters ever again.

If there is anything I have learned as editor over the past few weeks, it's that it is important to take time to appreciate what each individual has to say as well as inform staff members on our team to make sure to evaluate each situation before publishing anything of substance.

From everyone here at Victorian Gossip to Rochester, Bertha and Jane we wish you all the very best and hope that you will find true happiness just remember to stay true to yourself and remember that being honest is always the best way to be.

No comments: