Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear Victorian Gossip,

I have come to my wits end, living with what I have done is too hard and unbearable to live. I have hurt Jane to the point of no return and made my wife Bertha turn to suicide. I have given up on life and will suclude myself in the forest as punishment for my sins. As rich as I once was, I now have nothing to live for without Jane. I am becoming older and realize that life will never be the same, I will never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jane has given up on me and there is no way for me to win her back. I have just realized through this magazine that our love is no longer because the hurt Jane feels will never go away.

I would not mind being interviewed by Victorian Gossip if you are willing, for this magazine, as pathetic as it is, allowed me into Jane's heart and made me notice there is no hope for the future. If you are interested in hearing my side of the story please publish the anouncment in the next issue and I will contact you.
Rochester

No comments: