Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Much Needed Note from the Editor...

After coming back from a much needed vacation get-away, I was amazed to see how bombarded I was with letters regarding the controversy over the Rochester, Jane and Bertha. I think things have become quite out of hand and I definitely think that this situation must be rectified with nothing but the honest truth. All we are trying to do here at Victorian Gossip is give our readers the truth in every situation. Yes we can sit here and point fingers and harp on what she said and he said but, in all reality it is pointless and will get us nowhere.


I would love it if Rochester could finally get a word in edge-wise and let us know what's on his mind rather than just responding to what each of the women have to say. As editor, I would love to have Rochester explain his side to things if he is up to it. I understand there is much hostility and misunderstandings as well as confusion. I'd like to propose putting all of this behind us and moving forward. Perhaps our readers, staff and individuals included in this situation will learn something valuable and be able to move on at this point. We will be including other articles in our upcoming issues however, if anyone has any encouraging or positive words you may write to our magazine about those issues. As always, thank you for reading and we hope that you continue to enjoy our issues. We sincerely hope that we can overcome this obstacle while providing other fun articles, quizzes and horoscopes for you. Thank you.

No comments: